Personal and Web-Site Links

Please Visit My Personal Blog Click Here and my ministry web-site Click Here.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Firmly Planted Retreat

I would like to announce the up and coming retreat held by Sherrie Kulwicki. It is our 10 year anniversary family reunion retreat held at Lakeview Baptist Encampment at http://lakeview1948witnesstoday.org/index September 19-20. For more information you can visit Sherrie's blog for more information.
The cost for the weekend retreat including all meals is $65.00 for motel room on site (limited number) and $55.oo for dorm room.
I have been on Sherrie's board since its conception 10 years ago. I credit her teaching for my love for the Lord and the work that I am doing today. She has taught me to love God's Word. She is a phenominal speaker and teacher and lover of the Lord.
You can read her testimony on her blog, she has an amazing testimony.

This is her family, just two of her 3 son's and their wives. Sherrie is in the middle of the girl's and her husband Billy is between their boys.
I hope that if you can, you make it a point to try and come to the retreat and "Return to Your First Love".

Her precious baby Justin who was killed in a car accident and will forever be remembered as one that loved those that were rejections of society. The daycare at Chrysalis House is being named after him. He loved soccerr and his nickname was Lil Wick, which we have named the daycare. When he was alive, he would ask his mother if she thought if there were soccer fields in Heaven, she would say, I am sure there is for which he would say, "well then, there will be no losing teams". Inside Lil Wick daycare, we are painting a mural of a soccer field in Heaven with him and Jesus teaching all of the little kids that have passed away in our local area how to play soccer. He loved children, and he loved taking up for the underdog. He leaves a great legacy behind him. He and his brother's together would make me laugh until I would literally wet my pants. Justin was full of life and a fun kid to be around. He was 23 at his death.

No comments: