Personal and Web-Site Links

Please Visit My Personal Blog Click Here and my ministry web-site Click Here.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Family Blog

I have created a new blog strictly for my family news and I will start making this blog about ministry updates only. My personal family blog is on my sidebar named,
"My Life, My Journey, My Calling"
opposite of this one, named
" My Calling, My Journey, My life".
So you will begin to see changes on this blog and it will only have ministry updates. So click on the new blog and add me to your list.
The reason for doing this is so that I can have a link from my ministry web-site to this blog so that I can give daily updates for the work that is going on. But keep on viewing this blog as well, because there is so much to tell. I will try and download video's of mine and my husband's testimonies, presentations and loads of information that will really encourage your walk with the Lord.
I will also let you know when my web-site has been updated so that you can go on our site and view it, but right now, we are far behind in our updates on it. I hope that you will enjoy both blogs!!!

No comments: